Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carol Parks' Valentine Tea

I had the good fortune (thanks, Melissa!) to be invited to Carol Parks' Valentine tea last Saturday. It was a grand time, with amazing and beautiful food and company, not to mention loads of raffle prizes! The valentine exchange was the highlight of the afternoon. I've scanned some of the fun goodies I received. I haven't received this many Valentines since about 6th grade! And I've NEVER received Valentines like these.







Carol has started a non-profit organization to provide day care for the elderly and kids together, so all raffle proceeds went to that cause. For $5 she also composed poems for us based on a single word we chose. My word was "fantastic."





Carol hosts art workshops at her home and studio, and sells some fun art and kits on her web site. Be sure to visit her here.

No comments: